Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2, 2009











 Well October is over and here it is already November with less than 2 months left in 2009.My first post about being obsessed with Twilight was August 14. Wow...how the days have zoomed by. Since then, I have had a new grandaghter, a birthday, Labor day, Oh and don't forget school started. I have learned about Twitter, celebrated my 5 th year post op gastric bypass surgery, Celebrated 2 of my gsons birthdays, Read the Twilight books about a million times. And now we are counting down to November 20th. Except, I am waiting until Nov. 23rd to see the movie. I have found out a few things about myself.
I am now a published Author...As I write web content for a very nice person who pays me. I am searching for a way to write a book. So now I have started my writing careeer, my teaching career, and looking forward to trying my hand at acting. I know it all sounds sort of crazy....but that is me a crazy kind of girl. I have decided I no longer want to be old, so I am going to get younger now...You may ask me how I plan on that. Well it is simple. If I can't find any Vampire Venom, I will have to resort to having unBirthdays. It should work, Right? Well I have to do something. I mean actually getting older is better than the alternative, however, I want another option.


Also I do have sort of a "Bucket List". I want to really play piano. I want to try my hand at acting. I think I can do that. I want to travel more. I want to ride in Airplanes and I want to ride in a Hot Air Balllon. I believe that if you do that once, it will become an addiction of mine.


Okay...enough rambling today. I expect that I will be back in while to write some more...Hang in there today.and visit me on Twitter 

No comments:

Plaxo Badge