Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 15, 2009

ER

I am so sad that this is the last season for ER...but kudos for them as they have been pulling out all the stops. This last weeks episode that had old doctors there...Man..When I first saw it advertised, and they said all the old doctors were coming and they showed a preview with Julianna Margulies
I wondered what about George Clooney...and then I thought Nah no way...And so if they did in fact advertise it, I didn't see it...So I was so surprised and delighted that he was on there. I am wondering also if it cost them unrealistic money to have him. I would hope that he could do it as a nod to his beginnings, and he already makes more money than most people dream of...But then there is the whole contracts, unions and so forth and so on...to consider...
The storyline that they were a part of was a humanatarian one and he is very generous in that venue.
But it was awsome...I was wishing he could have had some more interaction with the rest of the team...I can only imagine that Linda Cardellini and Parminder Nagra were excited about shooting the episode with him.

Why do they have to end this year. I think we have 3 more episodes...
Oh I am so depressed about this..lol
But I am glad that the network and producers of ER have given us a great last year...
But Archie's character has grown so much and I want to see where that can go..
And then..and then...WHaaaaaa Waaaaa...
Okay enough whining...I hope you all have a great day....

No comments:

Plaxo Badge