Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Last Day of September!!!

Where has this year gone? My Dear Grandma use to stay with my parents a lot before she passed away in 1988. She was 89 when she died. But every year when it was time to put the Christmas tree up, she would comment..."It seems we just took it down 2 weeks ago!"
I always thought this was crazy, but the longer I live the better I understand. I don't know why we are so amazed when we figure out that our parents and grandparents were right all this time.
It happens over and over again....You hear their words when you least expect it and the old cliche, that we find our parents looking back at us when we look in the mirror, well you know that is so so true. I hope that the things my children learn from me are as valuable as the lessons I have learned. I pray that they can remember the good things more than the bad and that the mistakes they make will not cost as much as the ones I made.

Well I am off to school...My first day as a Teacher..Whoo Hooo

No comments:

Plaxo Badge